Saturday, January 23, 2010

With KCK and MNIK Song numbers...Just Njoy

Shankar, Ehsaan, Loy....Last time I liked them is in Rock On. Now, they are back with a bang with Karthik Calling Karthik (KCK) and My Name is Khan (MNIK)..

Songs that you can not miss are :

1. Uff teri Ada (KCK)....will rock in Disco and Night Clubs for sure :-), you can listen this song numerous times in one go...at least I am doing the same
2. Hey Ya! (KCK)..nice romantic song
3. Sajda (MNIK) .... One of of the great contemporary sufi song ..I like this a lot!
4. All he Rahem (MNIK) awesome song...again with sufi touch....you can listen it every day once..just to thank the Good LORD....... I donno where he was hiding when Haiti earthquake happened..but still THANKS to GOD!!
5. Noor e Khuda (MNIK).....aaj kal kahan hai tu bata??....If you a fan of Adnaan Sami..go for it...he is stilling the show in this song..of course Shankar is good as well...n yes good chorus!!

Cheers
~ Kislay

No comments: