Saturday, January 30, 2010

Light up your life Mahatma's thought !!




This is the day Mahatma left us, leaving behind the philosophy and thought which still has power to change and inspire the world. At least today we should look into the history and grab a bit of it. Gandhi is a person whom the people in world still follows and consider the most inspiring person.

So, here are the two quotes by Gandhi that will inspire me and keep me motivated in recent future:



  • “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”

  • “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed”



~Kislay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At last, I am a proud follower of your blog :) I really appreciate all the comments you add to mine, so let me do the same in return!

Gandhi truly is SUCH a remarkable figure of our past. His philosophies, which I honestly see as morals now, should, as we previously discussed, continue to live on. Fantastic quotes, in deed. What an extraordinary man!

I look forward to reading what you have to share.